filantropia re-thinking philanthropy is an independent professional advisory firm specialising in philanthropy.
filantropia gives strategic advice and guidance to deliver satisfaction and effectiveness to private philanthropists as well as to companies wanting to engage with them.
We are an independent professional advisory firm specialising in philanthropy advice. Co-founders and directors are Robyn Charlwood and Teresa Zolnierkiewicz. We are based in Melbourne and work nationally. Our experience:
- Private Banking & financial services;
- Not for profit leadership;
- Trusteeship & Wealth Management;
- Running Private Ancillary Funds and charitable foundations;
- Designing philanthropy strategies and programs for impact.
Our mission is to help you succeed as a philanthropist.
We provide philanthropy advice for philanthropists who give significantly, with or without a charitable structure.
- Fast start;
- Expert Guidance;
- Strategy design with a focus on community impact;
- Access to Philanthropic networks;
- Coaching and guidance to new foundation trustees wishing to succeed and make their mark.
Our advice is strategic, structured and time limited.
Our mission is to help you meaningfully connect with philanthropists.
We provide advice to companies wishing to connect with philanthropists. This advice is flexible and tailored to your stage and need.
You may want to:
- engage with High Net Worth individuals and families;
- explain the essence of what you do in a way that resonates with philanthropists. We call this your ‘Compelling Narrative’;
- structure and service programs that attract and retain philanthropists as supporters.
At customers’ request, we have designed and now launched a new consulting solution for charities called ACTIVATE
Through ACTIVATE, we advise and support charities to become more capable, experienced and successful in philanthropy. Time-limited engagement of 10 months, designed to create momentum, and build skills and confidence.
Especially useful to organisations with no dedicated philanthropy resource, where competing priorities must be juggled. Delivered at an attractive, affordable price point.