filantropia re-thinking philanthropy is an independent professional advisory firm specialising in philanthropy.
filantropia gives strategic advice and guidance to deliver satisfaction and effectiveness to private philanthropists as well as to companies wanting to engage with them.
We are an independent professional advisory firm specialising in philanthropy advice. Co-founders and directors are Robyn Charlwood and Teresa Zolnierkiewicz. We are based in Melbourne and work nationally. Our experience:
- Private Banking & financial services;
- Not for profit leadership;
- Trusteeship & Wealth Management;
- Running Private Ancillary Funds and charitable foundations;
- Designing philanthropy strategies and programs for impact.
Our mission is to help you succeed as a philanthropist.
We provide philanthropy advice for philanthropists who give significantly, with or without a charitable structure.
- Fast start and expert guidance;
- Review of your current giving;
- Engagement in strategy design with a focus on impact;
- Access to Philanthropic networks;
- Coaching and guidance to support your implementation.
Our advice is strategic, tailored to your needs and modular.
Not for Profits
Our mission is to help you meaningfully connect with philanthropists.
We provide advice to help your organisation become Philanthropy-ready. This advice is flexible and tailored to your stage and need.
You may want to:
- engage your Board in philanthropy;
- engage with High Net Worth individuals and families;
- explain the essence of what you do in a way that resonates with philanthropists;
- develop a strategy to increase your philanthropy revenue;
- design approaches that attract and retain philanthropists as supporters.
We tailor our offerings to your particular requirements. Below are some examples of possibilities:
A Pathway to Philanthropy →
Create a philanthropy-ready organisation →
Create a philanthropy-ready board →
Philanthropy-Ready checklist →
Activate - for NFPs not experienced in or not resourced in philanthropy →